[Haskell-cafe] FRP question

Pierre-Evariste Dagand pedagand at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 11:38:29 EDT 2008

2008/8/20, Jason Dusek <jason.dusek at gmail.com>:
>   What's the Haskeller friendly paper?

This version of the paper was submitted to ICFP this year (and was rejected):

http://perso.eleves.bretagne.ens-cachan.fr/~dagand/opis/icfp_paper.pdf

In the technical report, we tried to address ICFP reviewers' comments.
Sadly for us haskellers, a reviewer was strongly opposed to the use of
Haskell to present a project in OCaml. That's why we decided to only
use OCaml in the technical report.

The core Arrow implementation and the structure of launchers did not
changed a lot. However, we corrected the definition of timers to be
simpler and fixed a problem with the random number embedding.

Also, the term "multiplexer" in this paper corresponds to "launcher"
in the technical report. My adviser did not liked the word
"multiplexer".

If people here are interested in an Haskell-Opis (HOpis ?), I would
gladly put my current Haskell implementation on a public repository
and start translating the OCaml code in Haskell.

Regards,

--
Pierre-Evariste DAGAND
http://perso.eleves.bretagne.ens-cachan.fr/~dagand/