[Haskell-cafe] Libraries of standard QuickCheck properties

Sean Leather leather at cs.uu.nl
Fri Aug 22 02:54:48 EDT 2008

> > This is an interesting thought. Has there been any work towards
> collecting
> > properties written with QuickCheck (or similar) into a reusable chunk of
> > some form?
>
> Yes, it's in development, called 'checkers'.  code.haskell.org/checkers

Great! I especially like the Char generators. This would be nice to
eventually have in the Haskell Platform after some general usage and
maturity. It would be even better if 'checkers' used QuickCheck 2 when it is
released (apparently last week in September [1]). That version works nicely
with HUnit.

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general/16380

Sean