[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Propeganda

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 01:01:30 EDT 2008

On 2008.08.24 01:29:18 +0200, Niels Aan de Brugh <nielsadb at gmail.com> scribbled 1.0K characters:

What do I do? In the very rare case that it isn't immediately obvious where the head is coming from, I pull out the interlude library: <http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/interlude>. 2 or 3 lines later, I run the binary and find out the answer.

--
gwern
CESID Security Delta d DUVDEVAN SRI composition data-haven SONANGOL World