[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Propeganda

C.M.Brown cmb21 at kent.ac.uk
Sun Aug 24 07:16:09 EDT 2008

Hi Brandon,

OK, so you're basically saying that segfaults can be eliminated with a
strong type system, whereas pattern matching errors is the result of some
dodgy laziness going on? I personally think such pattern matching errors
are a weaknesss of the language; with possibly no solutions to resolve.

regards,
Chris.