[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: Mueval 0.5.1, 0.6, 0.6.1, 0.6.2, 0.6.3, 0.6.4

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 21:44:39 EDT 2008

On 2008.08.25 00:37:28 +0200, Ben Franksen <ben.franksen at online.de> scribbled 0.4K characters:
> Gwern Branwen wrote:
> > All the stuff from the previous ANNs still apply here: you can get it at
> > <http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/mueval>,
>
> Did that. Got:
>
> ben at sarun[1]: .../software/repos > mueval
> mueval: NotAllowed "Could not find module `Data.Number.BigFloat':\n  Use -v
> to see a list of the files searched for."
>
> (using ghc-6.8.3)
>
> Cheers
> Ben

Yes, mmorrow ran into this issue as well. Apparently a number of numeric modules just aren't installed for some people. I don't know why.

I fixed this in darcs Mueval by moving all the ones mmorrow identified as problematic into the allowable-but-not-defaults list. Seemed to work, although obviously if you/he specifically request --module Data.Number.BigFloat I would expect it to break again.

--
gwern
One SAO E.O.D. Propaganda LLNL Terrorism anarchy USSS forcast Chan