[Haskell-cafe] Re: apparent minor bug in "Getting started" tutorial at "Haskell Hacking: a journal of Haskell programming"

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 03:28:06 EDT 2008

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:22:56 +0900, Benjamin L.Russell
<DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com> wrote:

Sorry, what I really meant was not to update the reference to "a.out"
to be changed to "main.exe", but to change the following line:

>>This produces a new executable, ./a.out (a.out.exe on windows), which you can run like any other program on your system:

to read as follows:

>>This produces a new executable, ./a.out (main.exe on windows), which you can run like any other program on your system:

There was no "a.out.exe" on Windows, but only a "main.exe".

Sorry for the confusion.

-- Benjamin L. Russell