[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell symbol ~

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:22:54 EDT 2008

Hi

> After the explanations, I think I got it, and just
> updated the wiki.

Many thanks. That wiki page is automatically pulled into the Hoogle
search engine when I update it, so having good definitions for every
new keyword is a real bonus :-)

> I also got a
> few wrong default links (I just created +++ inside
> <haskell></haskell> and it links to something that
> doesn't exist).

I wouldn't worry about that, I think its a bug in the wiki software.
Does anyone know who our wiki software guru is? Perhaps wiki links
should point at Hoogle, rather than using its own (obviously
imperfect) database?

Thanks

Neil