[Haskell-cafe] Re: FunGEn

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sat Aug 30 15:06:33 EDT 2008

Henk-Jan van Tuyl wrote:
> L.S.,
>
> I found the Functional Game Engine FunGEn on the web:
>   http://www.cin.ufpe.br/~haskell/fungen/download.html
> It looks useful, but since it hasn't been maintained for a long time, it
> doesn't compile. Is there a newer version I can download?

Hi Henk-Jan,

yes, see my updates at
http://joyful.com/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=fungen;a=summary .

Thanks to Andre Furtado for this nice engine. I suggested he choose a
license such as X11 or GPLv3 so it could be uploaded to hackage. He was
unsure about his licensing options given that Fungen depends on HOpenGL
and got busy. Please contact him so this can get licensed and packaged
for wider exposure.