[Haskell-cafe] Data.ByteString vs Data.ByteString.Lazy vs Data.ByteString.Char8

Galchin, Vasili vigalchin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 02:52:01 EST 2008

Warning: This package indirectly depends on multiple versions of the same
package. This is highly likely to cause a compile failure.
package binary-0.4.2 requires bytestring-0.9.0.1
package bio-0.3.4.1 requires bytestring-0.9.1.0

ah ha .. Ketil, this is what you are saying? If so, how do I fix? install a
newer version of binary?

regards, vasili