[Haskell-cafe] Re: a haskell_proposals subreddit

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 04:30:45 EST 2008

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 16:22:13 -0800, "Jason Dusek"
<jason.dusek at gmail.com> wrote:

>  There is a subreddit for people to propose libraries:
>
>    http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell_proposals/
>
>  The idea being, that Web 2.0 will help us to allocate our
>  collective talents more efficiently when it comes to
>  extensions (and perhaps clue us in when our pet project is
>  something people really want).

I tried submitting a proposal for "A library (or "embedded language")
for interactive animations with 2D and 3D graphics and sound to
replace Fran" an hour ago, but it hasn't appeared, while a later
proposal has appeared.

Do I need to have somebody add me to the list of contributors to
participate?

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^