[Haskell-cafe] Haskell project proposals reddit

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Thu Dec 11 04:46:10 EST 2008

"Jason Dusek" <jason.dusek at gmail.com> writes:

>   I think you are overlooking the Web 2.0 aspect of this.

I've been wondering what reddit brings to the table that makes it
worth keeping track of yet another web site, registering yet another
user account, learning yet another interface.

Assuming you're not just being sarcastic about buzzword compliance,
would you - or somebody else - care to elaborate a little bit what the
advantage is here?

-k