[Haskell-cafe] Time for a new logo?

Miguel Mitrofanov miguelimo38 at yandex.ru
Tue Dec 16 03:16:35 EST 2008

Sorry to disappoint you, but the "tree" is not the very first thing
that comes to mind when you look at this drawing. And, despite that it
satisfies Don's condition to be "mature" (though "adult" would be a
better word), this kind of pornography is NOT, I believe, what most of
us want for a Haskell logo.