[Haskell-cafe] Time for a new logo?

jagrhask jagrhask at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 03:52:52 EST 2008

Miguel Mitrofanov пишет:
> Sorry to disappoint you, but the "tree" is not the very first thing
> that comes to mind when you look at this drawing. And, despite that it
> satisfies
As I already said, I'm not good in drawing, so if somthing bad comes to
your mind looking at this tree - just draw it so that it would look like
real tree. I'm not a designer I've just wanted to illustrate my idea for
sombody who could draw it properly.
> Don's condition to be "mature" (though "adult" would be a better
> word), this kind of pornography is NOT, I believe, what most of us
> want for a Haskell logo.
 If somebody want to find pornography, he'll find it even in blank list.
BTW. I would like to know what you found in this sketch  (please let me
know in private message, to not be sued for prnography distribution :) ).