[Haskell-cafe] Re: Threads with high CPU usage

Günther Schmidt redcom at fedoms.com
Sun Dec 21 17:57:22 EST 2008

Hi Mads,

I just noticed that too.

I had been wondering why this problem does not occur with the sample app
 from RWH eventhough I was employing the same technics as they did.

It just occured to me that all the DB interactions in their app are fairly
short and thus the problem never becomes apparent.

Thanks everyone, I was going crazy here, couldn't figure out what I was
doing wrong.

Would anyone happen to know of a "safe" alternative to HDBC?

Günther