[Haskell-cafe] The Haskell re-branding exercise

ajb at spamcop.net ajb at spamcop.net
Sun Dec 21 19:42:15 EST 2008

G'day all.

Quoting Sebastian Sylvan <sylvan at student.chalmers.se>:

> Personally I find the current logo horrendous. I think it's ugly and
> intimidating at the same time. I don't really care too much which one of the
> proposals should win, just so long as I can weed out some of the ones I
> really hate.

I guess this is one difference between the Haskell rebranding exercise
and other corporate rebranding exercises: Nobody especially likes the
current logo.

(Disclaimer: It would be fair to say that there are some who don't hate
it as much as Sebastian, but nobody really "likes" it.)

Cheers,
Andrew Bromage