[Haskell-cafe] shortest paths, prioritiy queues

Martijn van Steenbergen martijn at van.steenbergen.nl
Wed Dec 24 08:38:05 EST 2008

There is an implementation of Dijkstra's algorithm in the fgl package on
hackage:

http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/fgl

Or, more specifically:

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/fgl/5.4.2.2/doc/html/Data-Graph-Inductive-Query-SP.html

Although I've never used it yet, so I don't know if it's correct and
efficient and if the algorithm is anything like the one by Cormen et al.

Groetjes,

Martijn.