[Haskell-cafe] to stimulate discussion concerning where Haskell is going .. ...

donnie Jones donnie at darthik.com
Thu Feb 28 12:46:52 EST 2008

Hello Vasys,

I am quite interested in concurrency and Haskell.
I appreciate your effort, and I would like the URLs, if you don't mind.

Can you elaborate on your statement "IMO a gauntlet has been thrown down to
the Haskell world here."?  Are you implying that this is an opportunity for
Haskell and concurrency?  Or, that Haskell is going to be passed by?

Thank you.
__
Donnie