[Haskell-cafe] Refactoring status

C.M.Brown cmb21 at kent.ac.uk
Thu Jan 3 14:46:54 EST 2008

Hi Bulat,

> i don't use
> type signatures at all - this creates some problems when i wrote large
> portion of code and try to make it compile, but nothing more

I believe type signatures are the very essence of Haskell documentation!
I'd much rather see a program with type signatures for functions and
little (or no) comments over programs with no type signatures and
ambigious comments (if any comments at all!).

Type signatures really does make dealing with someone elses code that
much easier.

Regards,
Chris.