[Haskell-cafe] cabal and hpc?

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Mon Jan 14 13:17:28 EST 2008

garious:
>    Has the Haskell Program Coverage tool been integrated into Cabal?  That
>    is, is there anything like "runhaskell Setup.hs coverage" to generate a
>    coverage report?

Not yet, but definitely on the todo list (its a variant of the test
target, that would add -fhpc to each compile, so might be a bit tricky).

Until then, you can hook hpc into your testsuite. I'd also recommend
linking to the hpc coverage logs from your cabal file's 'description'
field., until hackage can compute hpc results automatically.

Bring on the code quality!

-- Don