[Haskell-cafe] Re: Newbie question

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Mon Jan 21 16:36:49 EST 2008

Hey, I knew about the forall (I use that to represent OO style
collections, very handy), but not about the exists. Thanks. But GHC
6.8.2 (with -fglasgow-exts) does not seem to accept this "exists"
keyword?

Does a book or document already exist (except the website) that tells
more about not standarized yet very cool Haskell thingies that make
writing real world applications possible? I would LOVE such a book.

Cheers,
Peter