[Haskell-cafe] announcing darcs 2.0.0pre3

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 01:59:29 EST 2008

Hello David,

> The third prerelease features (apart from numerous bug and performance
> regression fixes) a completely rewritten rollback command and new
> progress-reporting functionality. If darcs takes more than a couple of
> seconds for a given operation and provides you with no feedback as to what
> it's up to, let us know, so we can fine-tune the progress-reporting output!

btw, in my program, progress is output be separate thread each 0.1
second. operating threads just update global var with current state.
of course when operating thread need to interact with user, it just
sts another global var to False which prevents progress indicator
thread from showing anything

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com