[Haskell-cafe] Enterprise Haskell AMQP library initial start and would like to pass it off to someone.

Paul Johnson paul at cogito.org.uk
Sun Jan 27 04:57:09 EST 2008

Berlin Brown wrote:
> I started a AMQP library; there really isn't a lot there but at least
> I was able to connect to the server.
Arrgh: I was hoping I would be the first to announce this.  I've been
working on one (on and off) for a few months now.  I've got most of the
translation from XML protocol definition to Haskell, but it sounds like
you are way ahead of me.  I'll take a look at what you have done and see
if my code can be of any use.

Paul.