Why isn't there a FAQ? (was: Re: [Haskell-cafe] anybody can tell me the pronuncation of "haskell"?)

Tim Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 21:54:41 EST 2008

I thought that the .wav file that Jeremy linked to should go in the
Haskell FAQ, if there was one, but it doesn't seem to exist. There's a
comp.lang.functional FAQ (that isn't maintained anymore) with a
section on Haskell, and a GHC FAQ, but no general Haskell FAQ. A
google search for "haskell faq" turns up this as one of the first ten
hits:
http://www.mail-archive.com/haskell@haskell.org/msg01153.html
which is hardly current.

So somebody should write one.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Chevalier * http://cs.pdx.edu/~tjc * Often in error, never in doubt
"What you call 'lying', other people would call 'abstraction'."  -- Alex Aiken