[Haskell-cafe] more database issues

Galchin, Vasili vigalchin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 01:31:38 EDT 2008

vigalchin at ubuntu:~/Desktop/hsql-1.7$ runhaskell Setup.lhs clean
cleaning...
vigalchin at ubuntu:~/Desktop/hsql-1.7$ runhaskell Setup.lhs configure --user
--prefix=$HOME
Configuring hsql-1.7...
Warning: No license-file field.
vigalchin at ubuntu:~/Desktop/hsql-1.7$ runhaskell Setup.lhs build
Preprocessing library hsql-1.7...
Building hsql-1.7...

Database/HSQL.hsc:66:7:
    Could not find module `System.Time':
      it is a member of package old-time-1.0.0.0, which is hidden
vigalchin at ubuntu:~/Desktop/hsql-1.7$

I have a global ghc installation plus a local one off my user directory. In
any case, when I do "ghc-pkg list" .... old-time-1.0.0.0 is not hidden.
????
Bottom line is how do I install DB libraries with least pain??

Regards, Vasili