[Haskell-cafe] haskell compiler on NetBSD amd64

Donn Cave donn at avvanta.com
Sun Jun 1 23:50:12 EDT 2008

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 19:34:10 -0700
Don Stewart <dons at galois.com> wrote:

> Great work, let's get it up on the download page,
>
>     http://haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_682.html

Suits me, but now that I've had a chance to compile a little
more Haskell with it, I think I might like to fix up a couple
things.  I'm not promising to make ghci work, though that would
be nice, but mainly I'm talking about linker warnings attached
to a couple of "compatibility" functions that got linked in
when the more POSIX compliant versions would have been found
if e.g. stdlib.h had been included.  opendir(), unsetenv(), etc.
So if that's agreeable, don't take the file I put on-line, I'll
build up another one.

thanks

--
Donn Cave <donn at avvanta.com>