[Haskell-cafe] Re: appending an element to a list

Abhay Parvate abhay.parvate at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 01:04:07 EDT 2008

I somehow thought it would be easy to talk about complexity of calculating
individual elements in an infinite list should be sufficient, but that seems
to be involved, and my over-generalization doesn't seem to work. Thanks for
the link; particularly it has reference to Wadler's papers exactly on this
problem.

Abhay