[Haskell-cafe] What is the maturity of Haskell Web Frameworks

Aditya Siram aditya_siram at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 10:37:11 EDT 2008

I am building a web-app that, in broad strokes, allows a leader to assign tasks to team members and allows team members to accept/reject/pick tasks that they want to do.

I really like Haskell and I would like to use it to implement the solution. Are frameworks like Happs ready? Not so much in terms of documentation, but in functionality and stability.

-Deech