[Haskell-cafe] How would you hack it?

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 00:20:13 EDT 2008

Hello Henning,

> Sounds like a generator for scientific articles. :-)
> Maybe
>
> http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/markov-chain
>  can be of help for you. It's also free of randomIO.

once i've used something like this to generate this brilliant text:

can INR-s
        O, by thenion, Laertes,
        These at these haste is defeling and mornione.

KING CLAUDIUS   Heat killowers, and our vowst'

GUILDENSTERN    Ay, magamovinob vow;
        And lo leave they come, and he sole tobly all you,
        And, or spomir: So, wherefore hiacriful at ast, my lord, I have no orason; Frous stonbitter; at I'll I think himbers, seempended body jooke!
        That would be tracious arest, Rt: sor 'tis timeake or bifuchol
        gugnme:
        If thoughRqublest they are gave with this cercric if, for the no POLONIUS]

KING CLAUDIUS   I will violect of the queen with
        Dity.

ROSENCRANTZ     'Stive to came fat: the
        ne further then, which he his worldy, it is means me.

i've put a full copy to http://haskell.org/bz/not_exactly_hamlet.txt

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com