[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Topkata

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 11:06:38 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Christoph Bauer <
c-bauer-olsbruecken at t-online.de> wrote:

> Hello Neil,
>
> > Looks cool! Could you upload it to hackage?
>
> Thank you. Ok, I uploaded the current version. At the moment you have
> to run topkata in the topkata-0.0 directory with
> ./dist/build/topkata/topkata, because it has to find its texture/sound
> files.

There's a way to put something in the .cabal file about extra data files,
and have it install them in a certain location that you can then find
programmatically.  I forget the details, but I think it's pretty easy to set
up.  Maybe take a look through the Cabal documentation.  Or maybe Duncan
will jump in and explain. =)

-Brent