[Haskell-cafe] Lambda and closures in PHP -- could someone please comment?

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Wed Jun 18 04:19:13 EDT 2008

>  Not to criticize, mind you --- the proposal looks excellent for what it
>  does.  But I like what Haskell does worlds better.

Obviously you like Haskell better given this mailing list :) I am not
here to compare PHP and Haskell, I was just asking advice from people
who know closures and lambdas very well and it seems that I got it in
the words of "the proposal looks excellent for what it does".

Thanks a lot.

Karoly Negyesi