[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Related Reading

Paulo Tanimoto tanimoto at arizona.edu
Sun Jun 29 12:52:05 EDT 2008

If I understand correctly, Darrin is looking for a resource explaining
the notation used in the paper by Meijer et al.  But thanks for the
mirror.  : )

Although I don't think this will have everything, you can try this one:
http://www.comlab.ox.ac.uk/jeremy.gibbons/publications/#nzfpdc-squiggol

If you check the website of the authors (of the Bananas paper), one of
them has some lecture notes with some useful information too.

Regards,

Paulo