[Haskell-cafe] Annotating GHC assembler output?

Ben Lippmeier Ben.Lippmeier at anu.edu.au
Mon Mar 3 20:41:13 EST 2008

Hi Justin.

try:  ghc -c <file> -ddump-to-file -ddump-asm

You should get a .dump.asm file in the same place as <file> which still
has symbols named after the source functions. Keep in mind though that
the continuation passing style (CPS) conversion done in the back end of
GHC causes the code not to look like something you might get out of, say
GCC.

Ben.