[Haskell-cafe] Starting Haskell with a web application

Jonathan Gardner jgardner at jonathangardner.net
Wed Mar 5 13:09:47 EST 2008

I am sure I am missing something obvious, but since the cafe is the
place to ask stupid questions...

I am getting more and more excited about Haskell as I learn more and
more about it. Professionally, and as a hobby, I love working on web
applications.

Where do I get started in writing a web app with Haskell? I am looking
more for a framework like Pylons and less like Apache, if that helps.

I am sure someone has already done the homework on this, so a link will be fine.

--
Jonathan Gardner
jgardner at jonathangardner.net