[Haskell-cafe] Starting Haskell with a web application

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Wed Mar 5 13:52:07 EST 2008

Jonathan Gardner wrote:

> Where do I get started in writing a web app with Haskell? I am looking
> more for a framework like Pylons and less like Apache, if that helps.

The closest we currently have to a web framework is Happs
(http://happs.org/), but it uses the kitchen sink of advanced and
unusual language extensions, which I think might be why it hasn't got
all that much momentum.

There's also WASH, but that has an even lower profile.  I couldn't tell
you if it sees much use, or even builds with recent compilers.

	<b