[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: haskell-src-exts 0.3.2

Niklas Broberg niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:41:31 EDT 2008

>  Could this be used to add support for refactoring of source files
> containing language extensions?
>
>  Because if I'm correct, the current most popular refactoring solution (I
> forgot the name) for Haskell does not support extensions.

I supppose you're talking about HaRe, that Thomas Schilling linked to.
I have no idea how that system is built so I can't answer your
question. But in principle I don't see why not. :-)

>  It would also be nice to add support for the arrows syntax  :-)

Right, that's one of the few extensions missing, and as such it's
pretty high on the todo list. I'll see what/ I can do about it (or
when rather), or if anyone would send me a patch I'd be happy to
include it. :-)

Cheers,

/Niklas