[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: wxHaskell 0.10.3 rc1

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Thu Mar 20 13:45:37 EDT 2008

I created a summer of code ticket for generic wxHaskell work,

    http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/summer-of-code/ticket/1550

Perhaps the wxhaskell team would like to fill this out, and perhaps
approach the wxWidgets SoC organisation, to see if work on wxHaskell
could be funded under their umbrella?

simonpj: