[Haskell-cafe] [GSoC] Plugins for GHC

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 08:15:26 EDT 2008

Hi Max,

This sounds fantastic!

My only question would be how this relates to the external Core work
that Tim has been doing. If we have this, can external core become a
plugin? If we have this, do we no longer need external Core? It seems
to say that we don't want external Core as the interface, as it won't
be stable in any way - does that mean we don't want external Core at
all?

Thanks

Neil

We certainly need a mechanism for doing