[Haskell-cafe] Re: SoC project: Python-Haskell bridge - request for feedback

Michał Janeczek janeczek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:38:56 EDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 8:27 PM, John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org> wrote:
> FWIW, my MissingPy project accomplishes part of this (calling Python
>  from Haskell) already.
>
>  -- John

Yes, MissingPy was mentioned in the original project description,
and I have hopes of reusing substantial parts of it.
I'd like to make it more comprehensive (in particular, have it
support higher order functions when calling Python code),
and possibly also easier/more transparent to use.
And there of course comes the second side of the project,
calling Haskell from Python

Regards,
Michal