[Haskell-cafe] Parsec on TeX

Brandon S.Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Mon May 5 00:57:10 EDT 2008

I will add one more comment:  perhaps the biggest thing Haskell has
going for it has nothing to do with the language itself; as you
noticed, it's the community.  One might expect to find crusty
mathematicians and dubiously social geeks(*), but in fact the Haskell
community is one of the friendliest and most helpful I've encountered
anywhere.

(*) ironically, the person saying this is both dubiously social and an
even crustier system administrator :)

system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery at ece.cmu.edu