[Haskell-cafe] The Monad.Reader (11) - Call for Copy

Donnie Jones donnie at darthik.com
Thu May 8 17:31:31 EDT 2008

Speaking of old Monad.Reader issues... the wiki says,
"Issues 2 through 5 <http://www.haskell.org/tmrwiki/> can be found on the
special tmrwiki – they haven't been included here for licensing reasons. I
hope to move over most of the content soon."

Any chance of those issues being moved over still?  I'd prefer to read the
older issues in pdf format, like the new issues.

Thank you!
__
Donnie Jones