[Haskell-cafe] The Monad.Reader (11) - Call for Copy

Wouter Swierstra wss at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Fri May 9 02:51:47 EDT 2008

Hi Donnie,

> Any chance of those issues being moved over still?  I'd prefer to
> read the older issues in pdf format, like the new issues.

I have gotten permission from (almost) all the authors to move the
content to the new wiki. I've started reformatting everything to the
MediaWiki format - for example:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/The_Monad.Reader/Issue2

Unfortunately, progress is pretty slow. The automated tools to convert
between MoinMoin and MediaWiki are pretty crummy; reformatting by hand
is a fair amount of boring work; I'm writing up my thesis at the
moment, so it's not very high on my list of things to do, I'm afraid.

If you, or anyone else, would like to help out it would be much
appreciated! It's just too much work for me to do by myself.

All the best,

   Wouter