[Haskell-cafe] Fun with Darcs

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sun May 18 16:35:33 EDT 2008

Hello Duncan,

Friday, May 16, 2008, 2:05:53 AM, you wrote:

> Of course if you're deploying a Windows program that uses gtk2hs then
> using just the runtime dlls is just the right thing to do. Though for
> that case we provide the runtime dlls:

> http://haskell.org/gtk2hs/win32/

> As an example, here's an installer for a standalone prog that uses
> gtk2hs but doesn't need ghc or gtk2hs to be installed already:

> http://haskell.org/~duncan/gtk2hs/LSystemSetup.exe

i've just tried that. for me there is still one problem - my program
includes a lot of other files beside exe and i will be glad to have
gtk2hs put to separate subtree. is it possible? say,

c:/Program Files/WinArc/winarc.*
c:/Program Files/WinArc/gtk2hs/bin/*.dll
c:/Program Files/WinArc/gtk2hs/etc/*
c:/Program Files/WinArc/gtk2hs/lib/*

and so on

--