[Haskell-cafe] [tagsoup] is it the expected behaviour ?

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon May 19 06:41:51 EDT 2008

Hi Fernand,

Using the darcs version:

*Text.HTML.TagSoup> parseTags "<a href = \"what\">uh ?</a>"
[TagOpen "a" [("href","what")],TagText "uh ?",TagClose "a"]

Which you can get from: http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/fp/darcs/tagsoup

This will be bundled up in the next release. If the problem is more
urgent for you, let me know and I'll release a new version. I
appreciate any bugs, or just weird things tagsoup does on malformed
HTML, so I can build up a more comprehensive regression suite.

Thanks

Neil