[Haskell-cafe] is there some book about haskell and data struct and alg?

Benjamin L. Russell dekudekuplex at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 06:32:19 EDT 2008

Actually, the link now points to the following URL (updated by John Melesky):

http://www.eecs.usma.edu/webs/people/okasaki/pfds-haskell.tar.gz

instead of the following URL (set by Henk-Jan van Tuyl):

http://web.archive.org/web/20000818044004/http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~cdo/pfds-haskell.tar.gz

I just tested both, and they both seem to work.  Perhaps both should be listed, or should we agree on just one?

Benjamin L. Russell