[Haskell-cafe] Seen on HCAR: CoreErlang library

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:00:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have just spotted the item 5.4.3 on the recently issued HCAR:

CoreErlang is a Haskell library which consists of a parser and a
pretty-printer for the intermediate language used by Erlang.

There is no e-mail of the developer (Henrique Ferreiro Garcia) shown
on the report, so I am posting this on the mailing list.

What is the current status of this Core Erlang library? I might be
interested to use some parts of it in the Haskell to Erlang converter
that I am currently experimenting with.

Please contact me at golubovsky at gmail dot com.

Thank you.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web