[Haskell-cafe] FFI documentation?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sun Nov 9 04:07:37 EST 2008

Nun Aurbiz wrote:
> Where do I find the documentation for the FFI for GHC?  I've read the
> FFI report, the GHC user guide and scoured haskell.org but they all
> gloss over what commands you actually need to give GHC and how to give
> them.  "foreign import blah blah" just gives me undefined references.

I've documented some of manual building in an old post on FFI
http://therning.org/magnus/archives/238

Not sure if it's enough to get you on your way though...

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

Haskell is an even 'redder' pill than Lisp or Scheme.
     -- PaulPotts