[Haskell-cafe] Re: download haskell?

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 22:21:11 EST 2008

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:20:09 +0100, Johannes Waldmann
<waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de> wrote:

>This is nit-picking, but ... when I go to haskell.org, there is a link
>(top in the left menu) "Download Haskell". Is this for readers who don't
>know the meaning of the word "implementation" (a few lines below)?
>Ah, it must be modelled after the perl.org start page... - J.W.

Although in order truly to model the perl.org start page, in line with
their following link:

download@
% perl

Haskell's corresponding link should probably be (somewhat
facetiously):

download ::  Click -> HaskellCompiler
download GHC

-- Benjamin L. Russell