[Haskell-cafe] HAPPS on a major hosting provider?

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Sun Nov 16 17:43:14 EST 2008

Hello,

I have run HAppS applications on VPSs from vpslink.com and
rimuhosting.com.

If you want shared hosting, then you would need to get FastCGI support
working again (I assume it has bitrotted somewhat). Because of HAppS's
preference for storing everything in RAM, it is not really a
shared-host friendly architecture.

A $14.95/month 128MB VPS from vpslink seems to work fine as a
entry-level solution though.

- jeremy