[Haskell-cafe] Proof of a multi-threaded application

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Mon Nov 17 08:05:06 EST 2008

"Luke Palmer" <lrpalmer at gmail.com> writes:

> STM

My apologies for side-tracking, but does anybody have performance
numbers for STM?  I have an application waiting to be written using
STM, boldly parallelizing where no man has parallelized before, but if
it doesn't make it faster, the whole excercise gets a lot less
convincing.  Most material I find seems to be of the proof-of-concept
kind.

-k