[Haskell-cafe] Haskell library support

Jeff Zaroyko jeffzaroyko at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 20:56:57 EST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Galchin, Vasili <vigalchin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
>        Is http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Wanted_libraries kept up to date? I
> wouldn't want to reinvent a wheel ;^)
>
> Vasili

Hi Vasili,

I was hoping that this thread could spur some interest from people to
update it with their most recent wishes.

I'm not sure about a lot of the things on there already,  but I
removed the request for .NET interop since Salsa is on hackage now and
I added a wish for x86-64 support for Harpy.  Beyond that, I don't
really have a feel for what's missing since I can think of many
programs that I'd like to write with what's available already.

I've also just submitted the link [1] to the Haskell reddit, which
will hopefully reach some people who aren't subscribed to this list.

1. http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/7e8wt/wanted_libraries_a_wishlist_for_haskell_libraries/

-Jeff